All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tommorow, no tommorow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad World...
this song reminds me of the wars that the idiot humanrace have fought against each other, because of ideology, and such. it makes me ponder why we live in such a mad world. and that so much that you're being taught is actually so subjective. your teachers maybe right, they may not be. it's just in the education, in the syllabus. government shapes us to think the way they want us to. headshot, propaganda. and again there's so much perspectives that the song brings out, and it could mean different to all of us in many various ways.
it's really melancholic. it brings out the aggression of a posterchild of fear.
ouch good day i'd better get back to chemistry.
much love.
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment